Labor Law Poster Services
Payroll Vault offers professional payroll and workforce services, including labor law poster assistance, to small and large businesses all over the nation. Federal and state law requires employers to post labor law notices in the workplace. These mandatory postings include the OSHA Posting, Federal Minimum Wage, FMLA, USERRA and various state specific notices. Failure to post mandatory labor law notices can result in hefty fines and lawsuits. We have made these notices available to you, at cost effective prices, via our website.
Poster Update Service
Labor law postings can change at any time of the year, and it is the responsibility of the employer to stay up-to-date. Let us take away the worry and work of keeping your business compliant. Our poster update service will automatically keep you up-to-date with notifications of changes to the labor law notices affecting you! When a change occurs, we will make sure that your posters remain compliant. Get started now with the worry-free Poster Solution! Check out our discounted pricing for Payroll Vault clients.
How does your Poster Update Service work?
Our worry-free Poster Solution offers two easy ways to stay up to date with changes in mandatory postings.
1. Upon activation, receive a complete laminated federal and state poster pack delivered to your location.
2. When a change happens, we will email you the new updated posting straight to your inbox as a downloadable PDF file.
3. Print the updated posting on your office printer.
4. Display the updated posting alongside your current labor law posters.
Poster Replacement Solution
1. Upon activation receive a complete laminated federal and state poster pack delivered to your location.
2. When a change occurs, we will mail you an updated labor law poster.
3. Take down your current labor law poster and display the newly updated poster.
4. Free shipping and handling on replacement posters.