We know your time is valuable, let us take the work of payroll administration off your plate.
When you employ your local Payroll Vault, you access a dedicated team to ensure you are compliant, and gain access to our suite of services that guarantee you are supported with cutting-edge technology solutions to make your payroll processing simple and secure. Our commitment to help businesses succeed, combined with our unparalleled customer service, allows us to successfully customize and highly personalize your services.
Allow you and your team to focus on your top priorities:
- Run your business
- Serving your Customers
- Making time for yourself
- Local with National Support!: Payroll Vault of Denver is locally owned and operated, utilizing the resources and support of a national franchise and leader in the payroll industry.
- Dedicated Payroll Specialists: You’ll have direct access to your local dedicated payroll specialist familiar with your company’s specific payroll needs and there to answer your calls directly. NO 1-800 # routing.
- Tailored Services: We give you choices! One size does NOT fit all! We offer a variety of payroll packages, the option to customize payroll reports, as well as several pay choices for your employees, including direct deposit, pay-cards, and printed checks.
- Green Payroll Solutions: We work to fit your needs with or without paper and the ability to be 100% paperless.
- Technology Driven: Secure portals and mobile apps for you and your employees to manage payroll information and timekeeping.
- Partners in the Local Community: We’re actively engaged in the community, interacting, networking, and finding ways to give back to our great city and state.
We provide solutions!
- Human Resources Services - Have access to an on-demand suite of solutions - from creating an employee handbook to overtime compliance - at an affordable monthly fee.
- Timekeeping - Ensure that your employees are “where they are when they say they are”. We offer various solutions, from “low tech” to “hi tech”.
- Pay-as-you-go Worker’s Comp Insurance - Pay premiums based on actual payroll, not estimates. No more large lump sums due unexpectedly.
- Background Checks & Drug Screenings - Conduct quick and simple background checks and drug screenings to avoid bad hires.
- Poster Compliance Solution - Ensure that you are up-to-date and compliant with current federal and state labor laws via labor law posters.
- Employee Benefits - Retain those valuable employees by offering benefit plans.
Running a business requires attention to many details and complexities. Often, small details are overlooked. Payroll tax penalties average more than $1,100 per employer annually*. These fines are costly and time consuming, but avoidable.
Contact Payroll Vault of Denver today to be your trusted payroll expert and resource.